In particular, the management of ‘Ye Olde Punch Bowl Inn’ recognises its responsibility:
- To provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions
- To provide training (under staff training) and instruction to enable employees to perform their work safely adapting to the new COVID-19 regulations to operate as safe a reasonably practicable.
- To maintain a continuing and progressive interest in Health & Safety updating policies in line with the government guidelines
- To take into account all statutory requirements for COVID-19 updates
- To consult and involve employees in Health & Safety matters wherever possible in relation to COVID-19
So, we are doing our bit, are you?
Please adhere to our ‘COVID-SAFETY’ Policies highlighted below, and be considerate to all employees and guests. We are all in this together!
COVID 19 Distancing Policy statement summary.
Full statement here
Updated July 2021
- Please only use the front restaurant door (Opposite road) for entry inside and the function entrance for exit and smoking in the gardens. This is encouraging a one-way system to reduce crossing footfall.
- We are offering full table service ONLY throughout your dining experience. Please be shown to your seat and remain. Our team will take care of all your needs. Please bear with us on busy periods, if a bar hatch is vacant you are welcome proceed to the bar.
- Toilets in our restaurant are exclusively for Female use only and function room toilets are exclusively for male use only. This is to reduce footfall in corridors and encourage social distancing.
- Please respect our COVID-19 rules to reduce the potential risk of transmission and always adhere to the two-metre distance rule at every opportunity.
- Our chefs will always be wearing latex gloves and skull hats during service front of house, all staff have the option to wear masks if they would prefer although not mandatory by company policy.
This policy statement could be updated at any time following government guidelines and/or mandatory updates to safely work in line with COVID-19.
These measure are put in place for your safety and security at this time.
Stay safe a warm welcome awaits!
The Punch Bowl Team