Christmas Evening Menu
Evening Hospitality Christmas Fayre in the Ludlow Suite (Suitable for office parties, work Christmas parties, reunions etc) Not suitable for Children.
Available on the following dates; Friday 5th December, Saturday 6th December, Thursday 11th December, Friday 12th December, Saturday 13th December, Thursday 18th December, Friday 19th December, Saturday 20st December. £19.95 ahead
- Homemade soup of the day with crusty roll
- Smoked trout & prawn salad with a Horseradish cream
- Breaded chicken goujons with a homemade tomato & chilli salsa
‘The ultimate open kitchen AGA™ Carvery experience*’ Our Carvery that consists of; Aberdeen Angus beef, Scottish leg of pork, locally reared turkey served with a host of seasonal vegetables, not forgetting our famous homemade garlic sautéed potatoes, cauliflower cheese, finally finished traditional homemade gravy and Yorkshire pudding.
Waitress or waiter service is available for individuals that are disabled
- Vegetable Nut Roast (v) or Roast Pepper filled with
- Mediterranean vegetables & tomato sauce (v) and vegan
- Traditional Christmas pudding served with Brandy custard cream
- Homemade fresh fruit & vanilla cheesecake served with Chantilly cream
- Warm Belgium waffle served with a homemade double chocolate chip ice cream & white chocolate sauce
- Complimentary freshly brewed coffee or tea available on request
This is followed by a disco with our resident DJ playing a selection of varied music from the 70’s,80’s,90’s and current chart music, if you have any requests don’t hesitate to ask the DJ to get your night off to a real good start! The feedback from our new resident DJ’s Guy & Ben has been fantastic they joined our team back in September 2010, and for the people that enjoyed it last year this year will be just as good!