Saturday 27th December 2014
WANT U BACK Take That Tribute
A regular event guaranteed to be a great night. We have been operating Pre New Year’s Eve parties for some years now. Due to popular demand we have introduced an additional Tribute Night Party just after Christmas to help you dance off your Turkey – or perhaps catch up with your friends and maybe work colleagues that you have missed over Christmas.
The idea of this party is to not only to celebrate having more good times at Ye Olde Punchbowl Inn but to give the opportunity for professional work people that may have to work this new year’s eve and for parents that are struggling to find a baby sitter, or maybe you just want to party even more! What a great opportunity to celebrate the night slightly earlier with high calibre entertainment. Whatever your reason this night won’t disappoint!
Programme of evening
7.00/7.30pm arrival of guests
8.00pm food starts with a two course carvery meal
The Ultimate Open Kitchen AGA Carvery Experience’ Award Winning Carvery consisting of Aberdeen Angus Beef, Scottish Leg of pork, locally reared turkey served with a host of seasonal vegetables, not forgetting our famous homemade garlic sautéed potatoes, cauliflower cheese, finally finished traditional homemade gravy and Yorkshire pudding or vegetarian options from current menu.
- Homemade tropical cheesecake served with a coconut and lime sorbet
- Warm Belgium waffle served with homemade chocolate chip ice cream & white chocolate sauce
- 9.30/10pm WANT U BACK ‘Take That’ live act show
- 10.00/10.30pm Resident DJ
- Entertainment finishes and bar closes 12.45am
- Carriages 1.00am
£21.99 per person
Smart dress code applies. All event evenings are for guests aged 18 years and over
Download our full set of Christmas & New Year Menus
Bookings made before 1st October 2014 receive a discount only pay £19.99 per ticket
Terms & Conditions
Full payment is required before the event and ticket(s) will be issued when paid for, we accept all types of payment including all major debit/credit cards and Amex. Personal cheques need a guarantee card to support payment. Your confirmation of payment & ticket will be submitted by email, please ensure you can print the document off, alternatively you will have to collect a ticket from the venue.
2. Tickets must be presented on entry so please do not lose your ticket as replacements cannot be issued
3. All tickets sold are allocated to a table on a first come first served basis, please note tickets are non-refundable
4. We require a full house for a successful evening and in the Ludlow suite we have round tables that capacitate 8/9 people smaller parties would have to share with other guests to fill tables, alternatively smaller parties could opt for tables in the restaurant area as we have smaller tables available.
5. The term ‘inclusive bar’ also known as ‘free bar’ excludes Champagne, bottled wines (All house wines by the glass are inclusive) and premium vintage spirits
6. No spirit will be served in measures exceeding a standard double measure (i.e. Triples shots wouldn’t be served )
7. The inclusive offer operates between 7.30-1.30am guests will be charged for drinks ordering before 7.30pm
8. The Venue and its doors will be closing promptly at 2.00am so please have your transport booked on time.
If you decide that you are going to use our shuttle run service our driver shall endeavour to collect and drop off as fast as possible, this service is provided as complimentary we shall guarantee to collect/drop you at selected points but please bear this in mind for queuing and waiting! (We operate a nine seater carrier)
9. As mentioned above the offer is only available for guests aged 21 and over we reserve the right the refuse entry without refund for guests that don’t provide valid ID who appear to look under 21 you will be asked on entry (passport or photo driving licence and Portman ID cards are the only forms of acceptable forms of ID)
10. The Punchbowl is a member of the BII and promotes responsibly drinking, please enjoy the evening and drink responsibly.