Christmas Day Menu in the Restaurant or Ludlow Suite
12noon to 1.00pm arrival, Wednesday 25th December 2014 £75.00 ahead, Children £35.00 (10 and under). Children in highchair free of charge
- Warm bread rolls
- Chicken and wild mushroom soup with a truffle oil
- Smoked salmon parcel filled with cream cheese and chives finished with cracked black pepper & capers
- Homemade duck & orange pate with a kumquat jam & melba toast
- Mini Indian vegetable platter served with a mango chutney & sour cream & chive dip
‘The Ultimate Open Kitchen AGA Carvery Experience’
Our carvery that consists of; Aberdeen Angus beef, Scottish leg of pork, locally reared turkey, Scottish lamb served with a host of seasonal vegetables, homemade ‘pigs in blankets’, not forgetting our famous homemade garlic sautéed potatoes, cauliflower cheese, finally to finish traditional homemade gravy and Yorkshire pudding.
Waitress or waiter service is available for individuals that are disabled
- Homemade fennel & wild mushroom ravioli with a wild garlic butter (v)
- Roast pepper filled with Mediterranean vegetables & a tomato sauce (v) and suitable for vegans
Please ensure vegetarian dishes are pre-ordered for special requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Traditional Christmas pudding with Brandy sauce
- Double chocolate mousse served with a homemade mint and chocolate chip ice cream
- Homemade tropical cheesecake served with a coconut and lime sorbet
- Homemade sticky toffee pudding served with a warm toffee sauce & crème anglaise
A fine selection of British & Continental Cheeses served with crisp watercress, cherry tomatoes, celery, grapes and finally a selection of savoury biscuits and butter.
Freshly brewed coffee and mints finally complimented with truffles.
To book for Christmas Day we shall require a 50% deposit which is nonrefundable, this will secure your reservation. The final balance is due by 11th December 2014; we shall contact you by telephone or email to remind you. It is extremely important that the balance is received by the due date as the booking will become void if the final balance is not received; please contact us if you have any queries. If any bookings are available after 11th December full payment is required to secure reservation.
Download our full set of Christmas & New Year Menus